- Membership for the calendar year of 2017 begins on February 1 upon receipt of payment.
- 2017 registration will be accepted from the start of Term 4 - 2016
- By completing and submiting the form below, the applicant is stating that they support VILTA’s purpose of association and agree to comply with the rules of VILTA.
- EFT Payments should be made to the following account:
Account Name: VILTA (Victorian Indonesian Language Teachers’ Association)
Bank: Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank
BSB: 704191 Account Number: 146180
NOTE: Please email the EFT receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: VILTA Membership)
- IMPORTANT: Please include 'Reference: 2017 VILTA Membership for (member’s name)' in the email
VILTA Member Rights – Summary
As per resolution passed by VILTA AGM – 29 November 2013
1.1 Requirements for membership of VILTA are defined by rules 8 & 14 of the Rules for the Victorian Indonesian Teachers’ Association (VILTA). Membership and the membership rights stated are subject to the rules and conditions outlined in the Rules of VILTA.
1.2 Membership and membership rights can be revoked or suspended by a VILTA disciplinary sub-committee subject to Division 2 or rule 12(4) of the Rules of VILTA
2. Full Members
2.1 Full members can;
Attend, speak and vote at VILTA AGM
Become VILTA office-bearers or committee members if elected at AGM
Attend and speak at VILTA committee meetings with the permission of the chair of the committee meeting
Receive Suara VILTA & Berita-E
Access member only spaces on VILTA website and Facebook.
Participate, assist with and organise VILTA activities and events
2.2 Please Note - Above is a summary of the general rights for full members as defined by rule 13 of the Rules of VILTA. For a full description of the rights of full VILTA members, please see the Rules of VILTA on the website.