VILTA is an incorporated professional subject association run by an elected volunteer committee. VILTA began in 1970 in response to the need for a support group for the growing number of Indonesian teachers in Victoria.
- A network for Indonesian teachers - primary, secondary and tertiary.
- Quality teaching and learning of the Indonesian language and culture in Victoria.
- Professional Development opportunities for its members.
- The quarterly electronic newsletter 'Suara VILTA'.
- A cultural context to Indonesian studies by liaising with the Indonesian community.
2017 VILTA Office Bearers and General Committee Members
|Vice President||Erin McMahon|
|General Committee Members||Names|